14 July 2014> Advanced URL Catalog 2.33
is released, a world-wide awarded Bookmark Manager
Store, organize, annotate, protect your favorite bookmarks fast and easy.
12 Sep 2014> Internet Cyclone 2.22
is released, a powerful Internet Optimizer for Win9x/NT/2k/Xp/7/8 designed to automatically
increase Internet speed up to 200%.
I have searched many shareware and freeware programs to manage my 2500+ bookmarks.
Your bookmark manager is the best software that I've found.
Advanced URL Catalog is a great bookmark manager. I use your software
to store login information and to check my thousands of favorites.
I'm a site administrator and I have over 5000 bookmarksthat
I have to track and check if they are valid and to collect information of their
status. Your software makes my work easier. I will recommend this bookmark manager
to all my friends.
is what we do
Advanced URL Catalog 2.33 - Powerful Bookmark Manager
|Advanced URL Catalog - is
a professional Bookmark Manager & Favorites Manager
& URL Manager for Windows XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Windows
7 / Server 2008 compatible with all browsers.
Advanced URL Catalog is a complete bookmark management solution
that will allow you to create, edit, import / export, organize bookmarks, synchronize,
remove duplicates and validate your favorite Internet pages.
|This powerful bookmark manager can check all the bookmarks from your database
for dead links, to make sure your bookmarks are fresh and up to date.
It also includes a "duplicate bookmark cleaner" which
allows you to find and clean-up the duplicates in your bookmark database easily,
so your favorites are always accurate.
Advanced URL Catalog as a Bookmark Manager allows you to do:
- Advanced URL Catalog will help you store, organize, annotate, delete and check your
favorite Internet pages. You can do all kinds of operations to the database.
- It's compatible with all browsers. You can import / export urls to / from Internet
Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, FireFox, Safari, NetCaptor, Avant Browser,
MyIE2, iRider, CSV Files, HTML files and all kinds of text files.
- The bookmark data files is encrypted and compressed so you can protect your information.
- Advanced URL Catalog can handle unlimited bookmarks.
- Have convenient modification and updating functions for the Urls and catalogs. Support
the drag-and-drop to organize the bookmarks.
- You can protect your bookmarks with a password.
- Advanced drag-and-drop function allows you to move bookmarks from one category to
another also opens the databases with drag-and-drop operations.
- Search the needed bookmarks and deleting, modifying, copying the listed bookmarks
directly from the search result.
- Allow the bookmarks to be arranged easier and quicker on categories.
- You can grab urls from all active sessions of Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape,
Mozilla, FireFox, NetCaptor, Avant Browser, MyIE2, iRider browsers.
- You can select with what browser you want to open the bookmarks.
- Drop Basket for faster browsing and URL addition.
- You can check the urls for validation and automatically update Title and Description
of urls from meta tag.
- You can automatically delete all the urls that are no more valid and remove all
- You can store user names / passwords (login information) and comments for every
- User defined rating system and comments..
- System-wide hotkeys for easy use, even when working with another application
- Is simple to use and will make your browsing really efficient and much more enjoyable.
Advanced URL Catalog requires Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista,
Windows 2008 Server and Windows 7. Works with 32 & 64 bit versions.
- It will not run under Windows 3.1 and Windows NT 3.1 or 3.5.
- Pentium 800 MHz or better
- 128 MB RAM or more
- Windows Xp / 2K / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 8.
- Requires .Net 2.0 Framework
- 32 MB of free disk space.
Please click here to
download a FREE Demo Version of Advanced URL Catalog in order to
manage bookmarks with this powerful bookmark manager.
To see a screen shot of the program please click here: Preview.