26 June 2015> Advanced URL Catalog 2.36
is released, a world-wide awarded Bookmark Manager
Store, organize, annotate, protect your favorite bookmarks fast and easy.
25 May 2017> Internet Cyclone 2.28
is released, a powerful Internet Optimizer for Win9x/NT/2k/Xp/7/8/10 designed to automatically
increase Internet speed up to 200%.
I have searched many shareware and freeware programs to manage my 2500+ bookmarks.
Your bookmark manager is the best software that I've found.
Advanced URL Catalog is a great bookmark manager. I use your software
to store login information and to check my thousands of favorites.
I'm a site administrator and I have over 5000 bookmarksthat
I have to track and check if they are valid and to collect information of their
status. Your software makes my work easier. I will recommend this bookmark manager
to all my friends.
is what we do
Advanced URL Catalog 2.36 - Powerful Bookmark Manager
|Advanced URL Catalog - is
a professional Bookmark Manager & Favorites Manager
& URL Manager for Windows XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Windows
7 / Server 2008 compatible with all browsers.
Advanced URL Catalog is a complete bookmark management solution
that will allow you to create, edit, import / export, organize bookmarks, synchronize,
remove duplicates and validate your favorite Internet pages.
|This powerful bookmark manager can check all the bookmarks from your database
for dead links, to make sure your bookmarks are fresh and up to date.
It also includes a "duplicate bookmark cleaner" which
allows you to find and clean-up the duplicates in your bookmark database easily,
so your favorites are always accurate.
Advanced URL Catalog as a Bookmark Manager allows you to do:
- Advanced URL Catalog will help you store, organize, annotate, delete and check your
favorite Internet pages. You can do all kinds of operations to the database.
- It's compatible with all browsers. You can import / export urls to / from Internet
Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, FireFox, Safari, NetCaptor, Avant Browser,
MyIE2, iRider, CSV Files, HTML files and all kinds of text files.
- The bookmark data files is encrypted and compressed so you can protect your information.
- Advanced URL Catalog can handle unlimited bookmarks.
- Have convenient modification and updating functions for the Urls and catalogs. Support
the drag-and-drop to organize the bookmarks.
- You can protect your bookmarks with a password.
- Advanced drag-and-drop function allows you to move bookmarks from one category to
another also opens the databases with drag-and-drop operations.
- Search the needed bookmarks and deleting, modifying, copying the listed bookmarks
directly from the search result.
- Allow the bookmarks to be arranged easier and quicker on categories.
- You can grab urls from all active sessions of Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape,
Mozilla, FireFox, NetCaptor, Avant Browser, MyIE2, iRider browsers.
- You can select with what browser you want to open the bookmarks.
- You can check the urls for validation and automatically update Title and Description of urls from meta tag.
- You can automatically delete all the urls that are no more valid and remove all
- You can store user names / passwords (login information) and comments for every
- User defined rating system and comments..
- System-wide hotkeys for easy use, even when working with another application
- Is simple to use and will make your browsing really efficient and much more enjoyable.
Advanced URL Catalog requires Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 8.1,
Windows 2008 Server, Windows Server 2012 Works with 32 & 64 bit versions.
- It will not run under Windows 3.1 and Windows NT 3.1 or 3.5.
- Pentium 800 MHz or better
- 128 MB RAM or more
- Windows Xp / 2K / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 8 / 8.1.
- Requires .Net 3.5 Framework
- 32 MB of free disk space.
Please click here to
download a FREE Demo Version of Advanced URL Catalog in order to
manage bookmarks with this powerful bookmark manager.
To see a screen shot of the program please click here: Preview.